The easy guide to loosing customers

I don't see many cheques these days but when a business cheque landed on my mat I drove the 10 miles to my nearest branch to pay it into my account. On a quite Wednesday afternoon their were no queues and two people waiting to serve me BUT from the bank that is "driven to do better" and promises that "taking care of business customers is a priority for us" they couldn't accept my cheque deposit over the counter ! More like driven to care less would be a more appropriate slogan in my books On a more positive note my local post office is more than happy to take the cheques over the counter and for free ! Time for a change ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Employee Rep Training - Great Feedback

Working with Volunteers - 10 Tips for Success

Using Social Media at Work - Staff rights and responsibilities