Poor Pre Sales Doesn't Inspire Wanna be Barista

I made some enquiries about Barista Training in Lincoln last week.

The first company I approached was at the top of the google search page and promote themselves as being available to speak to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week including bank holidays.  I called at about 09:30 on Friday morning but the person who answered the phone could give me any information about their training courses or open evenings and said some one would phone me back.  Having heard nothing more by lunch time I phoned again and got an answer machine so I left a message, its now Monday evening and guess what - they still haven't called me back.

The second company promised a reply within 24 hours, I sent a message through their on line enquiry form at about 21:00 on the Friday evening, to be honest I wasnt expecting a reply over the weekend but guess what ............. No your wrong -  I didn't get a call back and I still haven't had one.

All I can say is Concrew Training values your custom and we will return your enquiries. its just a shame we don't offer Barista Training.............

#BaristaTraining #barista #coffee 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Employee Rep Training - Great Feedback

Working with Volunteers - 10 Tips for Success

Using Social Media at Work - Staff rights and responsibilities